Article 0. Position and way of working of DE INVASIE.
- 0.1 DE INVASIE is a platform, bringing together young creators from Belgium and The Netherlands (afterwards: THE DESIGNER) and offering them chances.
- 0.2 By creating a web platform, DE INVASIE wants to connect THE DESIGNER with a larger audience.
- 0.3 Only monetary transactions are done via DE INVASIE, all further transactions are done by THE DESIGNER.
- 0.4 All orders will be transferred to THE DESIGNER within 3 working days. From this moment on, THE DESIGNER is responsible for the settlement of the order.
Article 1. Applicability of the Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 These Terms & Conditions (from here on: conditions) are applicable on all offers, orders and agreements of DE INVASIE, except when other conditions might occur.
- 1.2 By accepting an offer, or placing an order you agree to this conditions, and their applicability.
- 1.3 Deviating from what is stated in this conditions can only be done written, in which case all other terms will remain valid.
- 1.4 All rights and revendications, as stated in this conditions and/or in further ones, will also be stipulated by THE DESIGNER, by commission agents involved by DE INVASIE, and by other third parties.
Article 2. Offers/Agreements
- 2.1 All offers of DE INVASIE are without engagement and DE INVASIE reserves itself the right to change prices, especially when necessary for legal reasons. See article 3.4
- 2.2 An agreement can only be settled after the acceptance of your order by DE INVASIE. DE INVASIE has the right to refuse orders, or add specific conditions to the delivery of the order, unless explicitly stipulated. DE INVASIE can change the conditions of the delivery if necessary. In this case DE INVASIE will inform you. If an order is not accepted, DE INVASIE will inform you within ten (10) working days, after receiving your order. DE INVASIE will communicate a reason, but each reason is accepted.
- 2.3 DE INVASIE has the right to change the content of these conditions. Changes will be updated on the website, and will be applicable after publication, or on another date which is stated in the notification.
Article 3. Prices and payments
- 3.1 All stated prices for the products and services offered are mentioned in euro's, inclusive BTW/VAT and exclusive shipment fees, taxes which might occur or other levies, unless stated otherwise or agreed upon written.
- 3.2 Payment can be done in (one of the) payment mode(s) as indicated during the order process. To your order other (payment/order) conditions can be added.
- 3.3 If you have not completed one, or more payments, DE INVASIE has the right to suspend the execution of the agreement, and all connected agreements, or to dissolve these.The payment terms of De Invasie are 14 (fourteen) calendar days. After this period administrative costs will be added, of 7 (seven) euro per reminder.
- 3.4 If prices for the offered products and services increase in the period between the order and the execution of the order, you will have the right to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement within 10 (ten) working days after the notification of the price increase by DE INVASIE.
Article 4. Delivery
- 4.1 The on DE INVASIE mentioned delivery times are indicative. Passing these delivery times does not give you any right for any compensation and does not give you the right to cancel your order or to dissolve the agreement.
- 4.2 The delivery of the products will happen on the place and moment on which the products are ready to be shipped.
- 4.3 The delivery of the products is done by THE DESIGNER. DE INVASIE will not be held responsible for the shipment, damaging during shipment, or not arrival of the product. The purchaser can ask for an insured shipment via DE INVASIE to THE DESIGNER. This will come with extra costs. You do not have the right to dissolve the agreement or cancel the order if higher costs occur for an insured shipment.
Article 5. Liability and property reservation
- 5.1 THE DESIGNER (warrior) of the products is, by agreement, responsible for the quality of the products. No complaints or guilt for material or other damage to the product, or caused to the user or to third parties by normal use of the product can be passed on to DE INVASIE. THE DESIGNER (warrior) of the product guarantees the quality, shipment, safety and packaging of the product. All complaints or guilt for material or other damage to the product, or to the purchaser or third parties by normal use of the product shall be passed on to THE DESIGNER of the product.
- 5.2 You are obliged to examine the product at delivery, and review if the product answers the order. If this is not the case, you shall inform THE DESIGNER (warrior) as quick as possible and within zeven (7) working days after delivery, if examination was possible. This has to happen written and motivated. Together with THE DESIGNER you can come to a solution of the problem.
- 5.3 The property of the delivered products changes, if you have paid all due amounts, as stated in the agreement to DE INVASIE. The risk of the product lies at the purchaser from the moment the property of the products changes.
Article 6. Intellectual and industrial property rights
- 6.1 You are obliged to entirely and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights which are connected to the products delivered by THE DESIGNER.
- 6.2 DE INVASIE does not guarantee that the products that are delivered to you do not violated any (unwritten) intellectual and/or industrial property right of third parties.
Article 7 Right to cancel
- 7.1 As a purchaser you have to right to let us know that you abandon the purchase (legal statements considering the purchases at a distance, in the law of July 14th 1991), without having to pay any fine and without having to give any reason, within fourteen (14) working days following the day of the delivery. If you want to call on this possibility, you will have to ship the products to THE DESIGNER. The address of THE designer can in this case be asked via DE INVASIE.
- 7.2 Returns will only be accepted if the packaging of the product and the product itself are undamaged. THE DESIGNER has the right to state this. The costs for returning the products are at the expense of the purchaser.
Article 8. Orders/communication
- 8.1 For miscommunication, delays or not considerable happening or announcements happened by using the internet or any other communication medium between you and DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER, or between DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER and third parties, being related to the relation between you and DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER, DE INVASIE nor THE DESIGNER can be held responsible, unless serious guilt can be proven to DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER.
- 8.2 Some images on DE INVASIE might be shocking to you, or can be prohibited in your country or state. You can not hold DE INVASIE responsible for this.
Article 9. Supremacy
- 9.1 DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER have the right, in case of supremacy, to dissolve the execution of your order or the agreement without any legal interference. This will always be communicated written to you. DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER shall not pay any claims for this unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances.
- 9.2 Supremacy is: abnormal and unforeseen circumstances, independent to the will of DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER, and of which the consequences despite all precaution measures could not be avoided.
Article 10. Divers
- 10.1 If you give an address to DE INVASIE in a written manner, DE INVASIE and THE DESIGNER have the right to send all orders and communication to that address, unless you inform DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER in a written manner to which address all communication and orders have to be sent.
- 10.2 If DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER for a short, or longer period, tacitly or not, deviate from the conditions, or agree to deviations from the conditions, it does not stop DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER to immediately and without any notice demand a strict compliance of the conditions. You can never claim any rights, based on the fact that DE INVASIE or THE DESIGNER applied some deviations to the conditions.
- 10.3 If one or more statements in these conditions, or any other agreement with DE INVASIE should be violating any applicable law, the concerned stated shall be abandoned, and will be replaced by a new statement, to be described by DE INVASIE, which complies to all laws.
- 10.4 DE INVASIE and THE DESIGNER are competent to, during the execution of your orders, use third parties.
ARTICLE 11. Applicable law and judge
- 11.1 To all rights, commitments, offers, orders and agreements to which this conditions apply, as well as to the conditions, only Belgian law is applicable.
- 11.2 All disputes between parties shall only be addressed to the concerned judge in Belgium.
ARTICLE 12. Translation
- 12.1 These conditions have been translated from Dutch. All articles have been included, and translated as complete as possible. The only applicable and complete version is the Dutch version, which can be found on DE INVASIE - Nederlands - Algemene Voorwaarden.